martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Ong Namo - Mirabai Ceiba (explicación en inglés. Mantra, música)

.
Divine Wisdom~ I bow to the creator ~ I bow to the Divine Teacher within ~ I bow before my highest consciousness ~ Chanting this mantra gets you in touch with your truest most inner being ~~~
We are the guardians of His Beauty ~~ We are the protectors of the sun
There is only one reason we have followed God into this world :
to encourage laughter, freedom, dance and love
Let a noble cry inside of you speak to me saying,
Hafiz, don't just sit there on the moon tonight
doing nothing ~
help unfurl my heart into the Friend's Mind
Help old man to heal my wounded wings !
We are the companions of his beauty ~
We are the guardians of truth ~
Every man, plant and creature in existence
Every woman, child, vein and note
is a servant of our beloved
A harbinger of joy ~
The harbinger of Light ~~~~~
~~ Hafiz

Song is from Mirabai Ceiba's CD ~~ Awakened Earth
.

Satyameva Jayate. Namaste. 'Bienvenido' 'aventurero de la vida'. ¿Ya 'te alimentas' bien?

.
.


.

Gracias por pasar por aquí

Gracias por pasar por aquí

Siempre, gracias

Siempre, gracias

Seguidores

Contribuyentes